Maximize These Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Our heating & air conditioning company is committed to helping building owners, property managers, engineers, and facility professionals lower their operating expenses through HVAC preventive maintenance. We can develop a cost-effective, customized preventive maintenance plan for your commercial building that will provide you with peace of mind, improved comfort, and energy savings.
Our HVAC Preventive Maintenance contract customers receive priority service (3 hr response time) with 24/7 emergency service and a 15% discount on any service, repairs or upgrades in The Greater Puget Sound Area.
To learn more about the importance of HVAC Preventive Maintenance, please contact us at 425-318-4822 or Info@JM-Mech09.com.
Maximize These Benefits With Our HVAC Maintenance Plans:
- Savings Over the Course of Commercial Equipment Lifespan: Commercial HVAC equipment that is long past overdue for upgrades will falter and begin to decline in performance. Likewise, equipment can easily become neglected during the hectic pace of a busy work week – that week can, without warning, become months, and in turn years. More power is needed to operate declining equipment. Consequently, even if you operate the commercial HVAC equipment in question only sparingly, resource costs will be unnecessarily higher.
- Extended Lifespan of the Commercial HVAC Equipment: Of course, extending the lifespan of your commercial heating & air conditioning equipment is important. Your commercial HVAC systems are critical components of your building’s comfort level. Keep these systems running for as long as you can. Some relevant factors to consider are the present age of the system, what repairs it has undergone in the past, and environmental factors such as unexpected weather exposure. With the proper maintenance measures, your equipment can see its service improved by anywhere between 8-15 years.
- Overall Improved Performance: One of the major benefits of HVAC maintenance is overall improved system performance. Especially when performed in a timely manner, this maintenance can prevent total system failure. Total system failure can lead to downtime that can damage your business’s profits and reputation. After all, simple problems such as a loose belt or a loose electrical connection can escalate into more complex issues.
- Better Client and Employee Morale: Your clients, employees, and tenants will feel better while inside your building. Feeling better leads to better morale, which leads to better productivity and a much happier work environment inside the building. A pleasant atmosphere can do wonders for drawing in more repeat business, as well.
- Keeps Warranty Intact: HVAC manufacturers typically ask two requirements be met for warranty coverage. The first is that your system is installed by a licensed and qualified HVAC company. The next requirement is that your HVAC system receives regular preventive maintenance. Keep your warranty valid with a preventive maintenance agreement.
Typical Commercial HVAC Maintenance Tasks
- • Replace air filters
- • Lubricate components
- • Check system controls
- • Calibrate thermostat
- • Clean system thoroughly
- • Inspect for leaks
- • Check refrigerant pressures
- • Check motor and compressor amp draws
- • Carefully clean evaporator and condenser coils
- • Clean exhaust fins
- • Inspect economizer
- • Clear drains
- • Inspect burners, ignition systems, and heat exchangers
- • Tighten and inspect electrical connections and components
- • In addition to routine maintenance, we conduct a full system inspection to ensure that everything is working at maximum capacity.